Lab Diamonds are Better than Mined Diamonds!
TRAINING & EDUCATION FANCY & COLORLESS LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS
TRAINING & EDUCATION
Mined or Created Diamonds: Both are identical
Identical in every way: Chemically Physically Optically
2 One is from Above... And the Other from below the Earth
The only distinction between a created and a mined diamond is their origin and price. Lab-Created Diamonds are available in the most sought after fancy colors and clarities. Comparable mined fancy diamonds are so rare that they would only be found at leading auction houses selling for extraordinary prices.
ANGELUCCI JEWELRY'S LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS ALL COME WITH:
THE 4C’s OF DIAMOND CERTIFICATION
LAB GROWN DIAMOND CERTIFICATION
Cut Color Clarity Carat, MINED DIAMOND CERTIFICATION
IdentIcal In every Quantifiable Way
Standard shape description, diamond’s specifications and 4C’s
LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS VS MINED DIAMONDS:
COMPARISON CHART OF PROPERTIES
Both have the identical chemical, physical and optical properties
Both have the same chemical composition, hardness, density, carbon crystal structure, refractive index and dispersion factor
Identical brilliance, sparkle, fire and scintillation
Both are a diamond and are graded as a diamond by the world’s leading gemological laboratories
The only significant difference is the price. Renaissance offers tremendous value, selection and quality over mined diamonds
One is From Above the earth and the other From Below and Both are diamonds
Lab-Created Diamonds Process in a Nutshell:
1.Thin slices of diamond “Seeds” are placed in the reactors’ chamber. A carbon rich “plasma cloud” interacts with heat to start growth.
2.Diamond growth cycles vary by size. It can take over a month of uninterrupted growth by depositing carbon, atom by atom to complete the diamond.
3.Created rough diamonds undergo the identical bruting (shaping) and polishing as mined diamonds. Quality hand polishing and finishing.
4.After the diamonds are polished, they’re certified as a “Diamond” by IGI, GIA or AGS using the same rigorous 4C’s standards found in mined diamonds.
LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS ARE The Rarest Of all Diamonds... Type-IIa
Type-IIa are the purest form of diamonds in the world. These diamonds are virtually devoid of all nitrogen, the chief impurity found in diamonds. Only 2% of the world’s mined diamond are Type-IIa compared
to 100% OF ANGELUCCI JEWELRY'S Colorless Created Diamonds. Additionally, Type-IIa diamonds are non- fluorescence which allows the maximum amount
of light to be returned, displaying the most brilliance.
Beautiful, Elegant & Rare
Renaissance brings the most sought after diamonds within reach. Beautiful diamonds and jewelry that were once available to only a select fortunate few are now obtainable to most.
Elegance and rarity at an affordable price is what today’s smart and savvy consumers demand.
PRICE VALUE COMPARISON LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS VS MINED DIAMONDS:
The value chain’s three stages of mined diamonds and how prices escalate
Before a diamond reaches the young couple buying a ring to mark their engagement or the husband presenting his wife with a necklace on their tenth anniversary, it passes through many sets of hands and three distinct stages.
MINED to CONSUMER
SOLD UP TO 5X SOLD UP TO 8X PRICES RISE
1) At the upstream stage, the rough diamond is mined from the ground, sorted and sold by the producer. It can be sold more than 5 times to wholesale dealers.
2) At that point, the diamond reaches the middle-market stage, where it’s cut, polished and possibly assembled into jewelry. It is commonly sold and resold 4-8 times.
3) The diamond then moves to the retailer downstream stage, where it’s sold to the end consumer. A 6% price rise in cost of rough can translate to a 25% or more price increase, effecting both retailer and consumer.
The value chain is a single stage for created diamonds with price certainty
Lab grown or created diamonds unlike mined diamonds, are not subject to the same multiple layers of profit making before the retailer sells them to the end customer. A single distribution channel provides efficient pricing & consumer value.
1) Lab-created diamonds move from rough grown diamonds through our processing and cutting facility. They’re shaped, cut, hand polished and quality inspected. Then they are sent to GIA, IGI or AGS for full certification and laser inscription.
2) Selection, quality and predictable costs make LAB-CREATED Diamonds a strategically smart option for retailers and a savvy choice for consumers. We offer price certainty as mined diamond prices continue to rise.
MINED DIAMONDS: INCREASING PRICES
LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS: STABLE PRICES
The value pROpOsiTiOn TOp 10 sellinG benefiTs
1) Renaissance Created Diamonds are a new choice for consumers in colorless & fancy colored diamonds
2) Superior quality, excellent cutting, colors and clarities at affordable prices in VVS to SI clarities
3) Ability to offer pink & yellow fancy colors that your clients would typically find unaffordable and impossible to find
4) Large selection of sizes and shapes in colorless and fancy colors
5) Unprecedented value, beauty and quality in a diamond
6) Certificates that authenticate Renaissance diamonds are in-fact a diamond and are laser inscribed
7) Follows typical standards & selling techniques and is easy to convey to customers they’re buying a created diamond
8) Predictable prices and strong competitive selling advantage over other National mall jewelers
9) A great option for the customer on a tight budget... More choices and you can match a diamond to your stock semi- mounts!
10) Smart, savvy consumers are asking for them!
Note: Angelucci Jewelry Only sells Lab-Created Diamonds, thus ensuring that all our stones are REAL diamonds, super competitively priced and 100% guaranteed to be ethically sourced!!! Visit our site today: https://www.angeluccijewelry.com. BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM RING TODAY WITH OUR AMAZING RING BUILDER:
The Two Primary Methods of Creating Diamonds:
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Best Choice for Colorless & Fancy
High Temperature – High Pressure Generally Produces Yellow Diamonds
BREAKDOWN OF CVD AND HTHP METHODS
1. Cvd Method
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Carbon-based gasses, commonly methane, are added to the chamber and are super-heated, which causes the gasses to break apart and release their carbon atoms. The carbon then “rains” down onto a diamond substrate or diamond seed, and then it slowly grows into a diamond crystal.
The Cvd Process
Colorless Type-IIa diamonds are grown by this method. The reactor’s chamber can hold several diamond seeds. Finished colors tend to be G-K and VVS to SI clarities. Post HTHP processing can enhance the diamonds and even allow them to be changed to pink, yellow or blue.
2. HTHP Method
High Temperature - High Pressure
This method has been used since 1954 by General Electric(GE) as a way of creating diamonds by the crystallization graphite under enormous amounts of heat and pressure. A small diamond seed is encased in graphite and surrounded by porcelain. Huge amounts of heat and pressure ultimately force the graphite to grow into a crystal atom by atom. In short, HTHP does the same thing Mother Nature does over 100s of millions of years in a fraction of the time!
Breakdown of HTHP Method:
GRAPHITE & SMALL DIAMOND SEED
HEAT & PRESSURE ARE APPLIED
ATOM BY ATOM DIAMOND GROWS
BEST SOURCE FOR LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS:
IN SHORT, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS AND MINED DIAMONDS IS THE PRICE! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. THEY HAVE A MONEY MAKING AGENDA TO KEEP THE STATUS-QUO. TALK TO PASQUALE, THE DIAMOND EXPERT, AT 949-302-0155. OR EMAIL HIM AT SERVICE@ANGELUCCIJEWELRY.COM. BOOK A FREE DIAMOND CONSULTATION WITH PASQUALE AT CALENDLY.COM/ANGELUCCIJEWELRY. THANK YOU.
VISIT ANGELUCCIJEWERY.COM FOR OUR AMAZING SELECTION OF OVER 100,000 LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS PRICED IN YOUR BUDGET. WE DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL.